Do you create products and services for seniors? We will be happy to help you with your activities and for FREE!
Are you working on a new product or service for seniors? Would you like to know how they are evaluated by your future potential customers and experts in health and technical fields? We will be happy to help you with that and for FREE!
The topic of demographic development leading to an ageing population and an increasing share of senior citizens has become one of the key societal challenges in recent years. The need for change to enable active ageing, improving the living conditions of the population, is one of the most important objectives of the member countries of the European Union.
The international project Innovative Ecosystem for Smart Elderly Care is part of the trend of creating support for the seniors, to create and strengthen cooperation between organizations operating primarily in the health and social care of the seniors.
Technical University of Košice and EGTC Via Carpatia, as representatives of Slovakia within the international project I-CARE SMART, would like to invite you to a support program focusing on creating innovations for seniors. It is based on the method of joint creation of new products and services and the involvement of all relevant groups of citizens and professionals, which can significantly contribute to increasing the quality of products and services you develop!
What can you get from this support program?
- We thoroughly analyze your developed product/service and, based on the experience and knowledge of a team of experts, we will prepare a proposal of potential elements for improvement or tools to reduce potential risks;
- We will help you find experienced professionals who can help you solve specific problematic elements of the product/service;
- We analyze suitable options for you to obtain financial support through domestic and international grant schemes;
- We will organize a series of meetings with seniors for you, where our experts will lead a discussion leading to obtaining the best and most beneficial feedback about your product/service, and we will provide you with the acquired knowledge in a comprehensive form of recommendations for the implementation of specific measures.
Who can join the challenge?
- Any legal entity with its registered office in Slovakia or a group of natural persons (without legal personality).
- The condition for involvement is also the existence of a currently developed new product or service seniors, while the product or service has NOT yet been introduced on the MARKET.
How can you join the challenge?
- It is necessary to fill in the application in Slovak or English and send it via the form available at http://silverstar-platform.eu/
Applications can be submitted until May 12, 2021.
The planned time frame for activities under this call is as follows:
- Until 12.05.2021: Submission of project proposals – registration of individual teams
- Until 30.06.2021: Announcement of selected projects to be supported
- 06-09 / 2021: Provision of support services
- 10/2021: Evaluation of results